26 June 2011

Flash certified

Good news, everyone! I had been putting it off, but at the last minute, I decided to take the Adobe Flash recertification exam. I won't embarrass myself by giving you my score, but I did pass, so I am now an Adobe Certified Expert and Instructor in Flash. I am up to date in all my certifications. Now let's see if I ever get the chance to teach Flash again.

In other not so good news, for much of May and the first half of June, I was involved in interviewing for an onsite 3D illustrator position at Apple. I did several art test for them and went down to the Apple campus in Cupertino for a grueling 4-hour session of interviews. They liked my work and felt I would be a good match for the team, but for some reason, they won't be hiring me this quarter. What does that mean for the future? I'm not sure. But I am back teaching this summer: Photoshop 1 at Santa Rosa Junior College. Things have been busy, but I hope to get another tutorial up soon.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! i'ld like to know more how many people you met on 1st step, I'm quite late to see this blog.Very good! Nice information this is really interesting. Good luck in building the table.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was certainly interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.really good job .... Hats off mann
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete