10 November 2012

New illustration

Well, I'm back to work on a big project. As is not too uncommon, it's probably a bit too big for the time and budget allowed. Here is a detail. I'll post more as it goes along. Yes, it's another offshore platform. They can be fun to do, but I didn't have great source photos for this one and I was trying to hurry the project along, so it's a bit loose. I like how it turned out, but I had to change some color and details on request of the client. Sometimes the final can't look too much like the source material. I'm posting this version because I like it better. If you are curious as to how it's done, I have already posted a tutorial on the last offshore platform image I did. The same techniques apply here, so you can just refer back to it.

2 comments:

  1. It is really a beautiful and creative blog having some vital information over the subject. Thank you for share.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is extremely helpful for me. Thank you for taking the time to discuss this,Commercial Real Estate Review. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information. clipping path

    ReplyDelete