12 December 2012

Fun Photoshop projects

I've been doing a few little projects for the past few days. Some of them were inspired by things some of my students were doing for class projects. This first one is based on the usual Photoshop miniature effect. I was showing some examples to a friend of mine who had never seen them before. As I was looking at them again, I thought that what they need is a hand coming down to really complete the miniature look. It would be funny to see a hand placing what is supposed to be a miniature car or person into the scene. To me, it seems like that's what these images are missing. We also thought that having a little plane suspended on wires from the top would be funny as well. Anyway, here is my version and the original photos I used. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I think it's cool! If one didn't realize what the image was about before the hand and plane, they will now! LOL
    Thank you for sharing that!

    Su

    ReplyDelete
  2. It something that you have used the Blur Option. It's really amazing one. I would be interested to lookout something more like these project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually unbelievable blog dispatched comments and very cooperative minutia and figures. I should realize the bright work by bright scribe. comprise blogging.happy to see this...:) clipping path

    ReplyDelete