16 October 2013

Just a few updates

You may (or may not) have noticed the change in the title of this blog. I'm now teaching CS6 and sometimes even CC and I now have it myself, even though I'm still doing most of my professional work with CS5. I'll be switching over fully when I feel it's stable enough with my system.

I also inadvertently came across an article I had written a couple of years ago about the basics of matte painting for the PSD Tuts+ website. It was just a short one explaining a few basic concepts and how Photoshop was used in the process. I'll post a link to it in case anyone is interested.

The time has come for me to recertify in Photoshop once again. I had thought the deadline was earlier this month, but it is actually on the last day of October, so I will be studying up on the new features in CC and taking the exam soon. 

Click here to read my article on matte painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment