23 October 2011

I'm giving a presentation this month

It's been in the works for a while, but now I know I'm giving the presentation at the North Bay Adobe Users Group meeting this month. The topic I have chosen is Vectors and Effects: from Photoshop to Illustrator and Back Again. I know it's a long title, but I wanted to be accurate. And I can pretty much guarantee you won't see anyone else teaching these kinds of techniques.

The NBAUG (as it's called) meets once a month at the Santa Rosa Junior College campus. It starts at 7:00 in the evening and since it just happens to be Hallowe'en, costumes are encouraged. I'll be in one, so come and join in the fun. You just might learn something. Click here for more info.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daniel,
    I found this design contest in Martha Stewart Living that people in our class might try
    (mmst 112, College of Marin)
    http://www.minted.com/contest
    deadline December 5, 2011
    Sincerely, Emily Wong

    ReplyDelete