06 April 2012

New large illustration

Another exhibit image has come my way. This one was not as large as some I've done, but it was quite complex and quickly zoomed up to over 2 Gb. My time was running out as the deadline quickly approached, so I had to cut some corners near the end and leave out a few details. The day before it was due, I stayed up all night trying to get everything finished on time. I ended up being awake for 41 hours straight those two days, but I wasn't working on this illustration the entire time. I also had to go out and teach a few classes, then I went to San Francisco for a concert after the image had been sent off. Still, it was a grueling process and I'm glad it's over. I kind of like the image though, after all that.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure what that was, but no spam, please.

    ReplyDelete