21 May 2012

Recent work

You may have noticed that I've been absent from the blog for a while. It's because the last month or so has been quite busy for me. As classes get near the end of the semester, there is a lot for me to do to get ready for finals. Also, I took on an onsite contract at a firm in the Bay Area specializing in legal graphics and animation that took all my 'free' time. They recently moved their office location and I created a digital illustration for the front of their mailer to inform clients of the new address. Here is that image. It's a straightforward illustration of the historic building that houses the new offices, but some details have been simplified and its position relative to San Francisco has been fudged a bit, so it becomes a bit conceptual.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I know that place well! I've had fondue at The Melting Pot in the old brick factory there. Great image, Daniel!

    And thanks for all of your dedication to class this semester. WIthout your expertise we would have been Doomed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this was a very nice post. In concept I wish to put in writing like this moreover ?taking time and actual effort to make a very good article?but what can I say?I procrastinate a lot and not at all appear to get one thing done.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete