07 December 2012

The illustration is completed (I hope)

Well, I think I finally have it. All the changes are taken care of and I went through and fixed little areas that had been bothering me. As you can see, the main foreground pipe is now green, whereas it had previously been white. Before that, it was green, and it started out white, so I hope this is it. This image is an example of what happens when clients have too much input into the final result. There is only so much that can reasonably be squeezed into one image.

Personally, I was a bit happier with some earlier versions of the illustration.  The problem is that images are created to fit into the scene in specific locations to match the overall perspective. It's hard to do much moving around and keep things looking correct. Also, since I am really the worker there, I have my beard. However, the client wasn't very comfortable with it, so it had to go. Too sinister, I guess. Anyway, I like the final more than I thought I would, but I think I prefer this version.

3 comments:

  1. Cool illustration, Dan. I should have been an illustrator. Instead, I do disc duplication for a living.

    Highlander6604.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have good with working over the Adobe Illustrator. It something great to be use it. I have work with many companies for designing some vector images through Adobe Illustrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.dharamart.in for more photoshop attractive products and games

    ReplyDelete