13 January 2011

Download a PDF of all my 2010 tutorials

While working on my blog, I came across a link for Blog2print. The idea is that you can use it to print a booklet of your blog or even generate a PDF of it. It seemed like a good idea, so I used it to create a PDF of last year's tutorials. All other posts have been removed and the tutorials are presented in reverse chronological order (from start to finish), so you get a full dose of Photoshop goodness. The PDF came out looking pretty good, and since I don't have anything else to do with it, I'm making it available to any of my blog's visitors. You can download a screen-res version free by clicking here. I do have a high-res version and have considered getting it printed up and bound into an actual book, but that would involve some money, so if that interests you, let me know. But for now, the lower resolution version is free to anyone who would like it.

Download the free low-res PDF of the 2010 tutorials.

9 comments:

  1. Amazing stuff. Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hope that it will be useful. I'm not that generous, but I just didn't know what else to do with the PDF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Daniel, your work is wonderful, reminds me some of Di Chirico, silent landscapes. I illustrate botanicals, organic shapes. Thank you for sharing your tutorials! Very nice and generous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool-that was nice of you. Some tricks in there I didn't know about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind words. I have been doing this for years and wanted to share the 'tricks' I have developed. I have often benefited from Photoshop tutorials that others have shared, so there is always something new to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try using Sketcher for your digital artworks @ http://www.artgrounds.com or http://sketcher.artgrounds.com/demo/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for sharing your experience. Looks really great, I will read them and give feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Daniel, this is in no way a cool stuff; it's the hottest stuff I have ever seen in Photoshop tips!

    BTW, how long, on average, would you spend on each project - a few days or weeks? just curious to know.

    Kind regards

    ReplyDelete