13 August 2010

My page in the Directory of Illustration

Last year, I decided to advertise in the Directory of Illustration. It's something we all talked about in school. Now that I am concentrating on my freelance work, I figured it might be a good idea. Recently, I finished my first big project for a new client since having a portfolio page on the Directory's website. I don't know if there was any connection, but it is a good sign. The published directory will be out later this year and I will have one page in it. Here it is, combining several industrial illustrations I have done over the last couple of years. You can download a PDF of it by clicking here.

This month's tutorial will be based on the illustration of the oil rigs at the top of my Directory page. I'll take you through all the steps I took to create it.

No comments:

Post a Comment